Spread your Artistic Wings through Intuitive Art!
Find your visual voice through intuitive artistic self-expression.Enroll in Course
- Always wanted to make art but never actually get started because you’re afraid of not being good enough?
- Tried making art but are constantly comparing yourself to others and feel discouraged?
- Perhaps you’ve been making art for years but now you just don’t seem to be able to get into that creative place where the magic happens and you feel blocked?
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Discover your own unique visual voice and create in ways you can’t imagine possible. Envision expressing yourself spontaneously, so that your authentic self and your inner muse can begin working together to reconnect you to your intuitive flow.
You will learn how to stay focused solely on the process while painting and drawing freestyle, without any preconceived ideas or concerns for the resulting product.
Self-judgement and fear of failure is the nail in the coffin of creativity. But you can get beyond that and learn to trust your creativity again.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
We will start with simple warm up and will draw blindly with closed eyes, in order to lessen a voice of perfectionist and to increase your ability to draw intuitively without fear to fail.
We will create basic lines, patterns and elements.
Then we will use elements we enjoy drawing the most and will create an intuitive composition with them.
We will explore your intuition with a meditative process of creating colourful spots.
I will show you how to find clues in your colourful composition and you will add intuitive doodling and drawing.
In order to make these exercises interesting for you I added variety of materials and it will also allow you to learn new painting and drawing techniques.
In the final exercise you will combine all previously learned techniques and materials and you will create your intuitive painting that will be based on your findings and self exploration.
• PEBEO Gedeo Mixtion Relief Gilding Paste
• PEBEO Mirror Effect Leaves Sheet, Gold
• Pastel Pad, Assorted Colors 9"X12"
• Prismacolor, Colored Pencils, 36 Piece
• Pilot V5 liquid Ink Refillable Rollerball Pen - Black
• Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pens - Bright White – 0.5/0.8/1.0mm
• Canson XL Series Watercolor Pad, 9" x 12"
• PEBEO Gedeo Gilding Art Paint Paste
• 100 Sheets Imitation Gold / Silver / Bronze Leaf
• MUNGYO Professional Watercolor Set OF 12
• PEBEO Drawing Masking Fluid Marker
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR?
Intuitive Art is for everyone and it will be unlike anything you have ever experienced, rich with discovery, surprise & delight.
Artists and non-artists alike practice Intuitive Art to reconnect to their inner muse, access boundless creativity, improve their outlook on life, and grow in personal, emotional, and spiritual awareness.
No previous art training is expected or required.
PreviewList of supplies
StartLet's let it all out! (5:17)
StartClose your eye and… draw! (6:07)
StartFinding your visual voice (4:36)
StartLet’s get messy! (2:08)
PreviewLet’s get inspired! (7:18)
StartMarkers and Pens (11:40)
StartTricks with Pencils (11:25)
StartMitochondria Exercise, part A (17:57)
StartMitochondria Exercise, part B (19:21)
StartPlaying with colourful spots, part A (10:36)
StartPlaying with colourful spots, part B (10:20)
StartDoodling on colourful spots, part A (13:04)
StartDoodling on colourful spots, Part B (11:05)
StartGold rush... yeah! Part A (13:24)
StartGold Rush...yeah! Part B (8:08)